ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at the HEFMA Leadership Forum 2019 on 16th – 17th May 2019 at Doncaster Racecourse on Stand 95.
The HEFMA Leadership Forum is the UK’s premier event that exclusively attracts senior estates and facilities executives from across all NHS Trusts in the UK.
The 2019 HEFMA Leadership Forum will be held from the
16th – 17th May 2019 at Doncaster Racecourse
- Learn more about the industry’s latest services and product innovations from our leading exhibitors.
- Celebrate the success of the 2019 HEFMA Awards Winners at the glittering ceremony.
“HEFMA extends a warm invitation to the 2019 strategic estates and facilities leadership forum hosted by the Trent region from Thursday 16th to Friday 17th May 2019.
The HEFMA Annual Leadership Forum is an ideal event to meet and network with sector peers and to listen to high profile speakers addressing topical issues we are all facing within the NHS. Running in conjunction with the forum is our dedicated exhibition hosting over 40 of the UK’s leading healthcare suppliers who will be showcasing the latest products and innovation available to you.
Book your place…
We have a range of residential and non-residential packages available for the event starting from as little as £110. The venue for the 2019 HEFMA Leadership Forum is the unique Doncaster Racecourse. Doncaster Racecourse is one of the oldest centres for horse racing in Britain, hosting 36 race fixtures per year and home of the William Hill St Leger festival, the premier sporting occasion of the Autumn calendar. With excellent transport links for rail, air and road, attending the forum couldn’t be easier.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0344 571 7250.”
ZetaSafe can release your time and resources.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF