ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at the HEFMA Leadership Forum 2021 – Managing The Best Patient Outcome. We will be at Stand 122.
- Learn more about ZetaSafe.
- Celebrate the success of the 2020 HEFMA Awards Winners.
The HEFMA Leadership Forum is the UK’s premier event that exclusively attracts senior estates and facilities executives from across all NHS Trusts in the UK.
HEFMA is delighted to announce that Peter Hancock will return to Chair this flagship event for the association. Peter previously chaired our 2018 Leadership Forum and says: “I am thrilled to be involved once again at the HEFMA Forum, having supported the event as on-stage host a couple of years ago where I met some of the industry’s top leaders and innovators. The association certainly knows how to pull the right crowd!”
There are a range of residential and non-residential packages available for the event starting from as little as £110. The venue for the 2021 HEFMA Leadership Forum is the unique Stadium MK. DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes hotel and conference venue is built into Stadium MK, home of MK Dons FC and the 2015 Rugby World Cup. This central location has convenient transport links for rail, air and road, with free parking onsite. Attending the forum couldn’t be easier!
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
or alternatively call us on 0344 571 7250.
ZetaSafe can release your time and resources.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF